Below is a brief summary listing we try to keep updated of only a few engagements we recently completed or are still working on. Client confidentiality is paramount to us; therefore, client names are not included and this is not an exhaustive project list.
Most of our clients are Fortune 500 companies who renew and expand their relationship with Elm annually, so some of the current project descriptions below remain on the list for a long time.
- Modified Failure Mode/Effects Analysis (FMEA) risk assessment framework for specific EHS applicability.
- Developing an EHS risk assessment framework to be used on a global basis by a US-based global food products company.
- For separate and unrelated clients, Elm is leading HSE audits of international locations for two major companies supporting oil and gas exploration/production.
- Beginning on 2011, Elm was selected to provide HSE audit leaders for 3 years to assist an international investor-owned power utility.
- Providing a range of advisory guidance on conflict minerals program development.
- Providing introductory advisory reviews/discussions with various companies on the use of iPad technology in HSE auditing.
- Supporting a multi-national consumer products manufacturer with the development of a (1) global environmental compliance management, tracking framework and (2) overall EMS and associated KPIs.
- Conducting international HSE audits for a US-based global consumer products company.
- Conducting environmental compliance audits for US and global operations of a food manufacturer.
- Conduct on-going HSE compliance audits for a major international pharmaceutical company.
- Developed global corporate environmental operating practices for a US-based multinational food company.
- Conducted Conflict Minerals supply chain traceability audits for a leading US electronics industry.
- Assisted a client with the development of a pragmatic EMS that will be certified to ISO14001.
- Provided corporate-level environmental advisory support for a major US-based filtration products manufacturer.
- Using the client’s Enterprise Risk Management framework, we completed a review of HSE program tools and implementation for an international power generator.
- Completed training on BSI Entropy environmental information management system Core Tools, Actions, Incidents and Audit components in association with a client implementation of the software.
- Conducted HSE management system implementation verification assessments of a global aerospace component manufacturer.
- Supported the integration of HSE audit function into the corporate internal audit department for a US-based power utility.
- Completed environmental compliance audits in the US for a major filtration products manufacturer.
- Conducted environmental risk assessments for municipalities in the southeast US. and the western US.
- Completed an environmental risk assessment for a petroleum refining, transportation and retailing company in Alaska.